NWAllprep GED Program
We offer free prep for the GED
Below you will find the MOST OFTEN REQUESTED General INFORMATION for a GED in Washington
To locate an Official GED Testing Center, click here
1. What are the residency requirements to take the GED Test?
None for testing; WA State residency required for issuance of a credential
2. What are the minimum and maximum testing fees for the full battery?
$75 ($15 per test for 5 tests)
3. What is the minimum age for GED testing? (without exceptions)
4. What is the minimum age for GED testing? (requires additional
16 (requires a district release)
5. Is instruction required before testing?
No - but it is if you would like NWAllprep to pay for the test
6. Are candidates required to take the Official Practice Test (OPT)
No - but it is required if you would like NWAllprep to pay for your test
7. Are candidates required to wait before retesting?
No - but a student must take additional preparation if they would like NWAllprep to pay the testing fee
8. What is the title of the GED credential awarded?
Certificate of Educational Competency
9. What are the minimum score requirements to pass the GED Test?
410 on each test/2250 on the full test battery
10. What are the other requirements (beyond test scores) to receive a
11. What is the minimum age to receive a GED credential?
12. What is the fee to retest?
$15 - may vary by test center
13. Are candidates required to complete the whole battery before
retesting the failed area?
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
14. What is the compulsory age of school attendance? (without exceptions)
15. What are all the language editions of GED Tests offered?
English, Spanish, and French
16. Are candidates who take one or more foreign-language editions of
the GED Test required to take the English as a Second Language (ESL) test?
17. What language editions may have scores combined?
Scores cannot be combined
18 Once I am ready to begin the GED testing process, where do I go?