Welcome to Your Service Learning Course
You can make a difference!
40 hours of Service (must be verified)
plus 24 hours (estimated) of
"set up and follow up"
Your SLC is usually done in your Junior year, but can be completed, and credited anytime while in High School
- You must click on this link and fill out the form completely. Should you choose to serve in multiple types of service you need to fill out a Planning form for each service.
- You must plan to serve at least 40 hours, total.
- You must select a mentor-supervisor (can be a parent, but must be parent approved)
- You must have a contact person
- It is OK to serve a faith based (i.e. church) organization
- Service can also occur over the summer, or vacation time
General Rule: Plan to make a difference!
- Track your hours carefully!
- Your hours must be verifiable by your mentor-supervisor.
- When you have completed your hours click on the link for Phase 2 and record your service time.
Please complete this last form, phase 3, by clicking on the link for Phase 3
After you submit the form and your hours are verified your credit will be recorded on your transcript. SLC credit is recorded as Pass/Fail or Incomplete
Note: A student may repeat the course for a total of
1 credit in SLC
(.5 + .5 = 1)